PNV 0.85% $2.36 polynovo limited

so a few thoughts...I have been a shareholder in poly for almost...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    so a few thoughts...

I have been a shareholder in poly for almost as long as DW, just in a smaller way...
    and I have been happy to wait for the SP to reflect the true value of the company (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)...
    but
    at the moment, I need to put in a new kitchen ..it is going to cost $50,000 .. selling shares to fund this project, is not being disloyal to the company, it makes sense ..after all why would I borrow money when I don't need to ..
    also I have been thinking (and this applies to DW as well)
    that the years have gone by really quickly .. so if I don't spend some of it now, then when exactly will I? ...

about 7-8 years ago DW had about 12 million shares in poly.. over the years he has built that up to 25 million .. even now he still has 21 million .. it is a lot of shares ..
    DW buying shares periodically has helped temporarily support the SP at various times and this sale will I guess temporarily do the opposite
    but
    7-8 years ago when DW came on board the SP of poly went up on the strength of his financial power and reputation .. today the SP is based on poly's annual sales, growing workforce, product development, increasing global reach....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
0.020(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.40 $2.33 $1.160M 491.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5181 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 1873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.