MYX 1.51% $4.71 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-32

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    You're still wrong. I've been correct in every single post on this thread.

This all started when you said "Who said anyone has to buy shares to the value of their annual remuneration ??? Stop going on with junk !!!"
    It should now be very clear (even to you) that the MYX board are the ones who said that. I mean you've even quoted parts of the MYX minimum shareholding guidelines in your last post.

I've proved what I said was not "going on with junk" or 'fantasy'. You just can't admit that you're wrong.

To try and save some face you now appear to be inferring that the guidelines are ridiculous and don't have to be applied. The Mayne Board take the Remuneration committee seriously and they take their "Minimum Shareholding Policy" seriously.
    Nancy Dolan was questioned as to why her shareholding didn't appear to meet the minimum at an AGM. It turns out that she had purchased the minimum requirement but the share price had fallen so much that it wasn't obvious when reading the annual report. What was obvious is that the board will follow their policy. How can there be no compulsion when it's not only policy but written into the Annual report each and every year!!!
    If someone wants a position on the board of MYX they know that they will be purchasing shares as per the minimum shareholding guidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.71
Change
0.070(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $400.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.67 $4.75 $4.62 $953.1K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1236 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.72 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.