AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Referring to the above document, that our director Bizzell...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Referring to the above document, that our director Bizzell originally owned 28 million shares and approx 54 million options. As a result I ask the following question: Has he buying buying additional options on the market or did he sell off significant numbers of his shares since the 2.1c capital raising. To have 54 million options he must have originally had a lot more shares on a 1 option for 4 share purchased basis. Could there be a possibility that he has purchased a lot of options knowing this next CR was going for a quarter of the price of last CR and options have fallen accordingly. think it is the latter because from recall he filled up with a lot of shares and options and converted his 5% underwriter fee into more shares and options. No announcement made regarding his selling but they're, the AJQ Board, are shouting from the roof tops that he is buying his 1 for 1 rights on this latest CR at 0.004cps. It must be great to have the inside information as when to sell and when to re-buy. I think most of us would have liked similar information. Also, isn't there going to be several hundred million new shares allocated to Bizzell in a different part of the CR, together with the amount he will be able to afford from his 5% underwriting fees ($2.5million) for this current capital raising! No doubt at the end of this raising he will be close to being the highest owner of shares in AJQ.

The normal AJQ shareholder interest and value in company drops off a cliff while persons with the knowledge & power do very, very, very well. Just the normal with these guys. All happening when new fields, better prices (highest ever), joint ventures, additional sale contracts being signed....which the Board knows all the ins and outs of. If price of shares doubles the people in the know make millions while the rest of us have to wait for it go up by 4 or 5 times current price just to come out even on our investment. This stinks and is market manipulation by our directors of the worst kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.