TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-16

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    @wot cant even get close to his SP predictions.
    Dont think he has much credibility calling anyone out.
    He is underwater, I dont see how, he could have brought at 12c topped up at 14c etc if he so clever.

Oh wait he probably has been and needs to bang on to keep accumulating cheap shares.

He probably got 3-4m now at and average of 13.5 and just participated in the SPP in 3 entities and picked up another 500k shares and already up close to 10%.

Why else would someone spend so much time banging on about something when we have so little precious time on this earth?

Serious Colby has well and truely screwed this and we should be at 8c like wot forecasted after 3 CR in a year.
    Interesting wot doesnt mentioned he needed to raise money in the 1st 3 months, that we had commitments of over $10m, that we have just brought into a project that has the potential value of 3-5 times the MC when colby took over.

Upon reflection his major stuff up and in fact the boards was not getting a CFO earlier.

Happy to participate in SPP in multiple entities so close to producrion and pilot wells and i bet we hit the top of the trend channel and not get close to wots predictions.

p.s. I think CEO's get way to many freebies for just doing their job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.