HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-58

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Sarge. As much as I appreciate optimistic and positive people like you, I dont get how you defend management and p*ss poor execution of the divestment. You have been main cheer leader since the PVD days and seen how we always end up missing out.

Lets say the divestment was done without initial CR. Then I would think the SP would be above 10c. Then they could have issued the CR at 8 Cents and still have left holders with a chance to capitalise if they wanted.

There is no way around this was a poor execution. I assume there was no other alternative to RRE, if there was they must have been bad. If RRE was a stunner the UK market would have bought in by now.

What if there is a leaky ship and HHR sells the remaining part for scraps and work on new venture. Or perhaps just work on Phase 2 with zero guarantees. Then we have chapter 4, 5 ...... I wont be hanging around for that for sure. I just hope to get a better price than the current one, then I am out not to return again.

And please dont call me nervous Nelly and dont refer to smart money. We are to battle proven to buy that crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $4.99K 830.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16111643 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7330155 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.