IBX 12.5% 7.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-10

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have held this stock for some time now and have increased my holdings along the way.

Initially, this stock showed great prospects as a stock that would be a great stock to own but more so, that the technology would benefit the greater world community health wise.

I forgave the slow uptake on the first trial due to COVID thinking that as time passed by, solutions would be found to complete the initial trial and depending on outcomes, push ahead with developing the technology to move through the various stages to a point that the technology can be implemented as a medical strategy to assist in improving health outcomes.

Three years on, we have a Board and management that delivers announcements and reports which at best could be described as lacking transparency on progress and outcomes. According to the information regarding the initial trial, on the ANZCTR there has been no results.

I am generally not one to be critical of boards and management as I consider they are best placed to make the right decisions. One has to question if the Chairman of the Board who is also the CEO, is the best set up to ensure proper accountability for the performance of the company including research and development.

I appreciate that medical advancements take time but I would like to see information to Shareholders be more meaningful with information that fully informs and update shareholders on a regular basis.

Leave the spin to the politicians please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.