SPX 18.2% 0.9¢ spenda limited

seriously, you are still banging on about AF saying that he...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    seriously, you are still banging on about AF saying that he expected the stock price to be higher in 12 months or sometime in the future! Maybe at the time he genuinely did expect this? Boo hoo, sometimes things dont work out the way you want, so guess what, the SP isn’t higher, but as i have said in a previous pos, whats he supposed to say? That he expects the price to be lower? That he expects the market for Fin Tech to tank? That he expects the CC deal to take longer to close than he wanted? That the market in general will tank and so will SPX?

honestly mate you are either deliberately trying to tank this company or whining on and on about things that nobody can change much less care about. Stop moaning please you sound like a little kid crying cos his brother go the biggest lolly. BTW if you get your wish and replace AF, who else is going to do his job? People like AF dont just jump up/grow on trees. He started this over 20 years ago, knows it better than anyone, is the driver behind the software ideas and much of its development and is strongly involved in all the top level sales and partner negotiations. As much as i am not happy with the current share price and the last 12 to 18 months ups and downs, he has done a bloody difficult job to the best of his ability in my opinion and is still the best option to grow the business, which i think and hope will happen soon.

so unless you have some mega CEO waiting with baited breath to lead SpX, then move on mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.4K 9.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5355167 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 597838 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.