YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

I dont think he was demoted. Demotion would be being removed...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I dont think he was demoted. Demotion would be being removed from the Board. BM became Non exec Chair at YAR - at what annual lovely annual fee (guessing $70K pa) for little work? Instead of demotion, he and AI were issued all sorts of options and PFs etc. then BM dumps for what $20K. Great look for their future lithium propsectivity - the shares that were free are not worth holding even as the continuing Chair!

BMarwood has for a long while also been running Middle Island as their Executive Director, so had/ has multiple income streams, hence the fate of their Mexican mine that bled more than US$1M last 1/4 report, and huge amounts every other tiome period, making the concept of 12% NPI absurd.
    The new guy has less than 20 years experience, has never worked in lithium or mineral exploration, hepled run a mine that lost millions every year and is a CFO/ Cosec, so excellent credentials for running an exploration company. AIs first action is to hire someone to do the job that he could do. Very cost effective. His salary is not too shabby at $335,000 pa + super +++
    Where are the assays from all the exploration work completed by mid November last year - still with the lab -hardly -off with the fairies, twighlight zone? That is 7 months since completion of field work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4575717 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2257849 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.