NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I don't believe there is a specific blackout period in this...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I don't believe there is a specific blackout period in this scenario but please correct me if I'm wrong.

From Neuren's trading policy:

3.2 General RulesDesignated Persons must not deal in the securities of the Company when they are inpossession of price sensitive information relating to the Company which has not been madepublic.

Designated Persons will not be given clearance to deal in securities of the Company underthis policy where price sensitive, non-public information exists in relation to a matter, eventhough they may not be aware of it.

Designated Persons must not engage in “Tipping” (see below) others with respect to theCompany’s securities at any time.

3.3 Derivatives
    Designated Persons must not trade in the Company’s derivatives.

3.4 Appropriate Timing
    The only appropriate time for a Designated Person to deal in the securities of the Companyis when there is no price sensitive information which has not been made public, whether ornot the Designated Person is aware of that information.

In addition to this general rule, Designated Persons are not permitted to deal in thesecurities of the Company in the following Prohibited Periods:

(a) during the period from 1 January until the release by ASX of the Company’sstatement of cash flows for the period ended 31 December;

and

(b) during other periods as advised by the Company Secretary, for example, when theCompany is embarking on a significant transaction or a significant development that has notyet been announced to the market.

In exceptional circumstances, the Chairperson may permit a Designated Person to deal in the securities of the Company during the above Prohibited Periods. The nature of the exceptional circumstances and the justification for the permission must be evidenced in writing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.