ARR 3.77% 25.5¢ american rare earths limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-31

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Directors buying (accumulating) on market is good news as we trawl down through almost two year lows. Everyone watches and criticises Directors selling to exercise options (which I don't blame them doing because I would do the same) but I don't think people take enough notice of Directors buying when nobody is watching/expecting it. As someone said above, it's probably one of the most reliable indicators/signals you can get on the ASX.

When you look back to when we were last at this price level, and consider what has emerged and progressed from there, its a very tempting prospect to sell off other holdings and push all the chips in here. With the spikes in price over that time there would be a lot of people holding at very high averages, or even averaged up/down, that are happy to run the gauntlet of dumping shares for tax purposes safe in the knowledge the company has no major news on the horizon, whilst others have probably had stop losses triggered (on Monday I imagine it was a lot).

That said, I have had very little reason to be critical of the company in the past, but the SP has touched around a 30% drop in the past month which you can partly put down to tax loss/stops, but I just think there is a little nervousness around the transition to the US as there will be a lot of changes and we all know the market punishes uncertainty. So hopefully, we will continue to see US/Corporate updates to bring some confidence back to us holders.

I'm still buying but DYOR because I didn't think we'd see sub 20's again and honestly you wouldn't rule out sub 10's with the whipsawing price patterns at this time of year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $125.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.0¢ $302.8K 1.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 38430 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 34552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ 863640
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.