MDI 0.00% 1.3¢ middle island resources limited

That's only Marwood selling down. Thomas & Stewart still bought...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    That's only Marwood selling down. Thomas & Stewart still bought in.

Perhaps the writing is on the wall for Marwood. He is a mining engineer in an exploration company after all. Im not a fan of that combo.

Now they appointed Roland Bartsch (in April 2023), a geoscientist with lots of experience, i think the company has straightened its path.
    When I say lots of experience, I can only speak to his Copper Mountain (TSX) employment & the rest refer to his resume.

Managed a huge portfolio of highly prospective ground in Mt Isa & Cloncurry which also hosted the Eva Cu deposit, which is now all in the hands of Harmony. From memory 150Mt @ 0.3% Cu... low grade but decent size for an Australian Cu deposit

Assumption: I dont think he really got to flex his exploration muscle/ talents as it was mostly studies he had to perform on Eva (which is another talent all together to be truthful) as the company experienced a pit wall failure on their cash cow asset in Kamloops BC, which they repatriated all monies (bye bye exploration budget) back to fixing this issue (and rightly so) which possibly led to the sale of the QLD package including the Cu asset Eva.
    hence why I say he really didnt do regional and definitive exploration.... but now he can.

He has chosen very good copper address (again) but Im unsure if he has the right team around him. Dont know much about Thoams & Stewart.
    I would like to see another geo hence when I read your comments (not optimistic show from directors) I thought, actually, it could be out with the old, in with the new scenario & that is optimistic. And the new boy (Roland) has got the goods.

Watching with interest & have been adventurous (i bought some). It would be good to see what they say in their quarterly, as it would of been 90 days (right amount of time for Roland to evaluate and write a business plan) since he held the chair and read what he believes is the game plan going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.832M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.133K 688.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51209 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 368253 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.