IMU 1.89% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-178

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3556
    Another point people are failing to grasp. PHs loan was at circa 10 cents before the run-up to 60+ cents. The short position went up immediately after the loan facility end of 2020 to around 100m. So how come the short position didn't affect the share price negatively then but it is now, riddle me that?! Also, the current short position is circa 340m a lot more than the PHs loan, not to mention how underwater that 100m short position would have been at 60 cents, yet only increased on the way up and hasn't gone down.

Another point, how many times do people believe you can sell a share short without ever needing to buy the stock back...Here's probably a more relevant question who knows how to close out a short position...?

It all just seems like there is too much tall poppy syndrome about. If most of my wealth was in stocks, I would use them as collateral as well.

The stock is depressed for many reasons, the least of which is the PHs loan facility. But yes, if you aren't able to wield any power or control in your own lives then by all means spend your time attacking shadows on an online forum. Instead of a pissing and moaning thread, I think there should be a "cuddles and kisses" thread for all the people who bought above today's share price (and are offended by this), and then a "$X Party" thread for them to gravitate over to once the price is above their buy price and when their boo-boos have mended and the evil successful people are back in their good graces.

Not too long now until we hear more about CF33 results, where the price is now, although painful, won't matter IF the results are indicating what IMU believes is achievable with CF33, which is it infiltrating solid tumors, killing them, all the while engaging the bodies own immune system before moving on to other tumors. In the most recent interview, Leslie stated "We are seeing significant signals...which we are pleased to see...we know our oncolytic virus works in solid tumors". How effective and how well it works seems to be what the market really needs to see. Vaxinia is now actively recruiting at 11 sites plus one pending in just over a year from the start date, I wouldn't be surprised if this number grows quite rapidly once the optimal dosages are confirmed and we move into Phase II. Hopefully with a fast-track nod from the FDA.

Unfortunately, ill miss the in-person roadshows this time around, I'm hoping some of the OGs will be able to provide some notes/cheeky recordings.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jov88: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $65.36K 1.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 545765 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 3766866 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.