MEU 2.78% 3.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-10

1. 3,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612

As a SH, the more shares held as an owner of the company, the more benefit, directly or indirectly. That's the context.
    Applies to all SHs.

I'm interested in why the company keeps changing its target commodities space but never actually completes anything. Uranium, Gold, Rare Earths now?

If one is a constant explorer, and never develops a project then one keeps the merry go round in play does it not?

Nice work if you can get it. Maybe let someone with the requisite experience step up and deliver?

NPV and ROI matter for shareholders and if a company hasn't made it in the first 5 to 6 years then unlikely ever will. It's way longer than that in this instance.

The point above in reference to the independent research note was why the constant delays and it stated it very clearly re the tax credits. Research conclusions I found interesting, so should SHs.

It looks to me like the numbers in the resource won't stack up hence the slow 1.5 million per annum putt along approach and play at being a resource company without being an actual resource play.

The more I deep dive into the history of this company the more things dont stack up. If you feel Colin is a problem then thats on you, I'm more interested in the lack of performance of the company from an investor perspective. Especially when I compare to companies that are delivering results in a timely fashion.

Last edited by BaltasarG: 18/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $38.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $23.50K 640.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 681439 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 302322 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.