MEU 0.00% 4.6¢ marmota limited

Yes, I understand and knew exactly what you were getting at.I...

1. 3,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    Yes, I understand and knew exactly what you were getting at.

I held a stock a while back, potash that had 3 bagged over a long period and then I stayed out for over a year then re-entered and it did very little the next year and a half.

Promised a lot, delivered little, some management kept buying (obviously lack of newsflow) so I got out, their commercial guy called me up as to why I exited and I explained I didn't have the luxury of waiting around whilst they kept getting paid but delivered little.

I then placed that money into a hungry up and coming gold play with good newsflow and management that were proactive in their activities that 3 bagged in a month (more luck than anything else TBH) but timing is like that.

Point being hoping and waiting isn't a strategy where management thats slow to deliver is concerned. Reallocation of capital is tantamount.

Forget BGD and any comparison to them, they are in a different league and it will take form next couple of years, they are an asset manager and the calibre of their team and mining pedigree reflects that.

Anyone looking for a very undervalued resource play that will multibag in a short time frame may want to cast their eyes over SHN and look at their recent asset acquisitions which is highly undervalued, but not for long.

$5/tonne valuation vs $40/tonne re Rumble resources comparison yet rumble has a quarter of the grade. Value right there.
    Look at what SHN have achieved last 2 years and compare to what's not happening here.

Remember, all about allocation of your capital for best return and capital flows that compound that return. The only question is will they CR before or after the SP pop?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $1.15K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71206 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 480408 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ 85000
Last updated 12.33pm 27/05/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.