CE1 0.00% 1.0¢ calima energy limited

I think there is alot of selling in "disgust". Understand the...

1. 4,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    I think there is alot of selling in "disgust". Understand the feeling, but I dont buy or sell shares on emotion.

Dividend and the undervaluing of Blackspur producing assets is where I am at. Become an almost pure oil price play, increments in oil price double or triple the profit to CE1. Can see why Kevo left, Montney going meant too many captains for the remaining unsold tanker . Current MC ex dividend probably around $45M. Blackspur is ripe for some sort of take-over too, the buyers in the area know exactly what is inside CE1, better than us after the aborted sale attempt and open access to data.

I am happy to see Glen W buy, though suspect like most to protect already sizeable investment as partial reason however the size of purchase does give me heart, as this is a good % of salary from CE1, the rest of his renumeration at present is sort of valueless unless he can get the share price to rise or is bought out. So very happy Glenn is investing in CE1, a director who interests and ours are aligned

Last edited by trousergecko: 29/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $66.23K 7.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 16074018 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3293336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.