VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-10

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    @FiveCent I would put it down to 2 reasons.

1. There's no leaky ship, as has been the case since the new guy took over.

2. The market in general is not punting on graphite - check out BKT announcement today - MOU for a US$40m investment from POSCO and it's down 4%. Good announcements aren't being met with the same optimism of 12 months ago. Almost all ASX graphite stocks are at least 50% lower than they were 12 months ago. Small caps and non-revenue producers are struggling overall. Yes there are a few exceptions, but they are very few.

Personally, I'm optimistic that funding will happen under PC's watch. Everything he said he will do, he has done with the only exception being the schedule shift for funding. And I must admit, I was very skeptical initially as to how long it would take for him to get up to speed and start delivering the outcomes shareholders have been asking for, but he surprised to the upside. I wasn't expecting 2 Binding offtakes and all of Stage 1 to be committed yet he got that done by April. Nor was I expecting a ZG restart and generation of $1.7m in revenues so far, after how it was managed last year. The winning of the EUR $600 Horizon Grant also came out of left field, and the economics of the revised Bunyu PFS were materially better than I was expecting, particularly CAPEX at U$33m. The drastically improved cost management and expense reduction I was expecting after the disappointing management of cash in the previous 2 quarters before he took the reigns.

Honest question to you, as a long time shareholder. If you put the share price aside, are you really that unhappy with how PC has managed the company in his first 8 months and what's been delivered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.