VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-14

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    nkat2007,

Appreciate your input and I will have a go at responding.

Firstly, regarding the leaky ship. If there is no news, there's nothing to leak.

Secondly, regarding BKT, we all know MOU's are not worth the paper they are written on......unless they turn into Binding Offtakes, and with BKT, that ain't going to happen. Investors of BKT know that.

As for m'ment achievements, let's have a go:

1. 2 binding offtakes, 1 with a Chinese company. Aren't we trying to bed western offtakes and steer clear from the Chinese? Or have we conceded that China will ALWAYS dominate this space?

2. ZG: an enormous money pit that is costing us millions. 1 mth on, 2 mths off is ridiculous (understand during winter but all year round?). We also still owe millions to complete the purchase. Millions also required to fix an OLD plant. Haven't even mentioned the war, let alone paying employees for NOT working! Strategic Asset? So we can call ourselves a PRODUCER and to help with funding (revenue generating company)? Please!

3. Cost Management: agree that the reigns were pulled, but how was m'ment allowed to get away with this during those previous quarters? Millions squandered.

Agree that the whole sector is in the hole (e.g. benchmark SYR), so how am I supposed to believe PC will get funding approved by EOM when clearly no-one wants to touch graphite stocks?

Hence why I believe there will be another delay to funding.

So I put this to you. After all these delays, if we get an announcement in late SEPT saying they need til Xmas, will YOU still be happy with m'ment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.