BNL 4.55% 1.1¢ blue star helium limited

I don't think Ross is selling shares because he wants to.Iits...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I don't think Ross is selling shares because he wants to.Iits clear external factors are at play. If Ross has to sell shares for personal reasons then that is a decision for him and we need to respect that and not keep referring to him negatively as some are doing as you are assuming. End of the day its not impacting things.

A capital raising can be avoided if production can happen. However, if you could get some extra capital you would just to shore up the balance sheet. If they get to production a debt facility will be easier enough to get done so they have options.

Otherwise, they would be ill advised to do a CR in a public forum. Best to simply target individuals or a group to add the necessary capital required whether in Australia or out of the US. If they got an extra $1-3M then that is all that may be needed when coupled with revenue to give some backup. This is less than 10% so its not a huge shift in dilution.

Trent focus should be talking to various groups and going to the US in the lead up to the production phase [and not the week before but 2 months before] and ensure everything is on track, ensure other permits that may be required for production are submitted, get contractors ready to build roads/infrastructure/amenities and ensure no stone is left unturned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $123.3K 10.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3205133 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 654554 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 6013556
Last updated 15.35pm 04/06/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.