A4N 1.17% 86.5¢ alpha hpa limited

I can definatly see the value in this company, especially for...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I can definatly see the value in this company, especially for someone getting in now and waiting. For me its two things:

First thing, it may be possible that the market has already realised a mojority of the value in this company in advance (Not a bad things as it shows market confidence). Because of the government backing, it is in the low to mid risk catagory so the market may already be purchasing shares at it future value. Again this is a good thing. The only issue is, if this is the case, the share price won't rocket as much from here, maybe to $1.20 - $1.50. Does anyone have a target SP above this? Would be very interested to talk about it and why.

Second thing, opportunity cost. This is more of a personal thing and nothing against the company. For me it wouldn't be worth while holding for six months at my estimated target SP above where there are other opportunities.

All of this can be negated if there is a higher target SP or if the company has an intention to pay dividends in the near future.

To be clear, this isn't a downramp, I personally see this company as a great and safer investment compared to most. But with this comes a slow SP movement and I have already been here for a while!

GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.010(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $981.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 87.5¢ 85.5¢ $6.222M 7.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27206 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 223955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.