BET 3.41% 8.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

You've taken a bath on Bet, as we all have, and sincerely hope...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You've taken a bath on Bet, as we all have, and sincerely hope you recover financially and more importantly emotionally.
    Where do I see Bet heading? Honestly I can't answer that as unfortunately shareholders have been flying blind for a long time now as comms from the company are non existent. Granted Matt put a announcement out concerning the restructure which was welcome as previous management proved themselves not up to the job IMO.
    There is nothing worse as a shareholder to see the SP in free-fall and recieve no communication from management. When was the last time we had a update about fixed odds in the US, for example, the primary reason I invested in Bet.
    My primary concern now is there are other companies out there doing what we do and we may miss the boat on much of the US.
    Like Glossy said with Matt continuing to buy it gives me some confidence that there maybe something in the pipeline and he has confidence that Bet will be a viable concern. I also understand that he is speaking to industry investors.
    In saying that I am not going to DCA at current prices until I see a announcement that shows we are heading in the right direction.
    Look no matter which way you look at it, it's a dog's breakfast and if I was no longer invested in Bet I wouldn't posting on HC as rationality goes out the window.
    And I understand that.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $82.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $89.57K 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 158599 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 49851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.