MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I bought around 0.50 on the advice of a very astute friend who...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I bought around 0.50 on the advice of a very astute friend who is a life long financial planner with a personal portfolio in the tens of millions.
    Its a long term investment for me as with my friend who made a bigger investment than me at a similar price.
    My thesis is that the MNS battery technology is critical to the USA economy and its security. I have other investments in minerals critical to the USA economy. Federal and state governments and the USA Dept of Defence are providing large grants to those companies who are facilitating Americas green energy independence. Billions have been allocated and many more billions will be allocated in grants and interest free and low interest loans to USA green energy companies. A quasi Chinese model is being adopted by the USA to get ahead of Chinese dominance in this area. Green energy will eventually supersede the multi trillion yearly turnover of the global fossil fuel industry.
    I am disappointed that the directors didn't secure more funding when the share price was higher. In their defence MNS plus many other emerging companies on the ASX have been brutally shorted and manipulated and geopolitics and high inflation and high interest rates have sucked a lot of confidence from equity markets. I see better times coming.
    I believe that USA government institutions will back MNS. Also the latest Chinese restrictions on graphite supplies have made our graphite resource exponentially more valuable. There should be a way of vending this asset to a major miner and getting supply agreements in place for MNS's future graphite needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.