MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sorry mate I disagree. His posts are full of hopium and not much...

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    Sorry mate I disagree. His posts are full of hopium and not much else. He attacked me (and called me a downramper) when I was actually a holder (much longer than him as well) just for expressing some valid concerns. He then went and looked at my posting history and realised what a numpty he was and deleted his post. His posts show how clueless he is and unfortunately a lot of people drank the Jasper koolaid (and blocked anyone discussing risks at his constant entreaty to do so) and have suffered significant loss in doing so.

It's sad but I unfortunately see it on HC all the time. Instead of negative posts being used as a good opportunity to assess risk (as I did), naive holders bay for their blood, accuse them of wanting to buy lower, call them manipulators and downrampers etc etc etc. It's the saddest groupthink you see and it's rife on HC.

Your stock should stand on its own 2 feet no matter what anyone else says and HC investors are generally not going to be the ones moving the needle anyway so why bit use any negative info as a way to assess your risk?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.