DVP 4.41% $1.95 develop global limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-17

1. w27
    2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    It just takes a bit of fundamental investigation.
    Read the ASX report of 11th October.

Woodlawn
    They have a10m ton resource with a 4% copper equivalent grade. Cutoff grade is given as $100 a ton NSR and the average grade has a NSR of between $400 and $300 a ton. Say free cash flow of $250 a ton. A new plant capable of processing nearly 900,000 tons a year. The deposit is open in almost all directions. You do the arithmetic.
    Compare this to Cadia the oldest mine in the same district. It started in 1861. It was mined to a depth of 1.9 kilometres. It is still the largest gold producer for a single mine in Australia. Although it is described as a gold mine it produces substantial copper. This may give you some idea of the potential of a mine in the same geological district.
    This should be in production before the end of next year with the expenditure of limited cash, well within the capacity of DVP and it will be a prolofic producer of cash.

Pioneer Dome
    Pioneer dome has a lithium deposit almost ready to mine. Initially, it is open cut from the surface in a nice wide lens of reasonable high grade. This should be, initially, the lowest cost lithium mine anywhere. Woodlawn will easily finance this.
    Pioneer Dome is lightly explored and is the most highly differentiated LTC deposit yet located in Australia and still contains mineable caesium, possibly the only mineable deposit in the world. Bill Beament seems excited to be exploring the area and there is a large land holding to explore.

Sulphur Springs
    We have a NPV for this and I have nothing to say except that I would expect it to be the third cab off the rank, but only future exploration will decide this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.090(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $503.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.03 $1.94 $1.715M 867.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11936 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.