EM2 3.39% 5.7¢ eagle mountain mining limited

If you back thru previous CR announcements you will find that...

1. 3,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    If you back thru previous CR announcements you will find that they have always maintained not to dilute shareholders.

The last cash injection was made by CHarles BAss in the way of a loan to be paid out In shares at a non determined time in the future with an understanding that these would be done north of 20cents.

From where we are now YEs we need cash and in my opinion this will be a repeat of the generosity of MR BAss.

I also think they are holding off as long as possible due to probably 2 reasons.

1. Tailings waste leaching results. A very quick and cheap way for the company to raise cash for this that would intern deliver a small but needed income stream while they progress the technical.work to a DFS/PFS stage. When i say raise I mean beg steal borrow jv out. May even be a deal with drasklova to fully test their leaching process. Possible. Nuton are doing this with a couple of RIOs copper mines. Though from what I understand NUton is a subsidiary of RIO.

DOES anyone else have info on glycine or bacteria leaching ?

2. Copper price and a General lift to junior resource environment

These are just my thoughts and in no way advice. I will continue to accumulate sub 8 cents when possible.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $22.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $25.16K 437.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110591 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.