SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

No, it was not me. Probably pip traders are placing their bet...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    No, it was not me.

Probably pip traders are placing their bet for a positive quarterly.1-2 pips up is huge % gain at this level where they will likely be already sellers. Good on them, the only way to make any money on SIS in the past 6 years.
    To turn the ship around, SIS would need investors buying on the market. Wondering how this will happen. The director with all the insider information recently risked a cautious $5K investment. Huge vote of confidence. Fadi has not bought any shares or converted any options in the past 2 years. Other investors likely did not buy on the market, otherwise the SP would not be 0.4c.
    Investors will likely wait for the next raise for a juicy discount if they want to enter as they did in the past. So who will lift the SP? Of course, any time could happen a short lived pump by pip traders in case of an extraordinary news such as DT appointment last time.
    Let's see the quarterly. It will likely be CF positive but if this only comes on the back of cost cutting instead of substantial growth in revenues, the SP will not change much. (100%+ up from here and still almost everyone is heavily underwater, even from the last raise, except pip traders). Unless they will get huge contracts and print well above $1M revenue in the next few quarters, hard to see how investors will buy on the market after what happened in the past 6 years.

Start-ups in the field moving to AI, even locally, probably it is time for SIS too if they want to stay competitive, but AI development not cheap at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5886486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3954609 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 950000
Last updated 12.34pm 01/05/2024 ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.