AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-11

1. 5,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    at what assumed price were these issued?
    that alot of performing rights, if maths right 28M at say 3 cents, is $840,000, and free,

what i don't get expiring 2027? so why are they issuedmnow and for what? is most probably the most important, conditions must have been set very very low.
    and so many more performing rights to come, again for what.

Shareholders should not approve anything, vote against these free hand outs.
    it will be hard to inforce as with so many shares held by directors, is there total control in their hands.

resolution, that Directors can't not vote for themselves...
    this will give rank and file, mum and dad paying their wages a say in performance,

NO BLM approval promised over 3 years ago?
    with such a big tick off point, no rewards should be given.

were the current performing rights, and it just dawned on me, issued because the rushed to get it done, the PFS was achieved !!
    me thinks so, as have seen this with other companies, and another would be if we ever end up with a MC of 1 billion, then more free shares and huge dilution will come.
    some companies have stage free shares, based on MC ie, $200mil cap, $500m cap etc
    i greatly dislike the retention free shares, and bonus etc for people that get huge salaries already, they get big buck to a do a job alreay, why get more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.