AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

yep, totally understand what you are saying, and it could in...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    yep, totally understand what you are saying, and it could in theory, trade over a $1 at some point in the future (just for argument sakes) but highly unlikely unless the team execute everything perfectly. And lets say they pull it off. They will still need further CR. How many shares will be on issue? What is the appropriate value of such a company based on current KNOWN estimates and unknown soi? Anyone here putting together intrinsic valuations (then posting them on seeking alpha to legitimise their 'research') is delusional.

Its more appropriate to price this using option pricing model and not forgetting to input the value of the 'development lag'. Specifically for AZL, you can only value, somewhat guesstimating, each pod not the entire project and what's my input for development lag? If you had a number pre BLM, you'd be way off by now. To many unknowns imo for a DCF, but i digress...

I assumed BEW learned his lesson from his ISX days. He clearly has. He learned how to stuff s/h without running the risk of ASIC intervention. Something that tripped him up on ISX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.