SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

You ask how long is reasonable? Great question. I am more...

1. 1,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    You ask how long is reasonable? Great question. I am more concerned about how much.

I like the premise of the business and its why I invested as it could and should be an excellent game changer for business across not only b2b, b2c domestic and international trade and they going after some very lofty goals.

Unfortunately I have been here for several quarters before cirralto wound up, sorry transitioned to spenda. Rutgers Hauer moment... I have seen things. The endless promise of cf+ quarters, the quoting of incomes that appear or described as justifications to purchase of entities that to me were counted as future income only to find the customer providing the income was cirralto.
    I have had to withstand substantial shareholder loss of capital here across those years.

At the same time I have seen a magic pudding approach to the awarding of more shares to this bloke.

Enough. 330 million shares 119 million options for his appearance to date is to me already an adequate compensation.

A large ongoing spend on s&w s hould indicate that whatever time it takes it should reduce if the money is spent judiciously. Over the last 6 quarters at least I have justified doubts in regards to what and how its spent. That is squarely in his wheelhouse and to approach sh while they enjoy a glimmer of possible hope is just below par in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.14K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3588297 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1313343 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 329314
Last updated 12.34pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.