SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

See a find that strange from you, it wasn’t too long ago that...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    sorry, I won’t have time to respond for a while, I’d like to discuss, but a further question, on what matrix does he get a bonus? Is it revenue, share price, customer growth, or all 3 with a bit of common decency thrown in it seems?
    obviously the board decides on his bonus. This isn’t AF taking control and dictating terms here. It’s a bit like his language, the board is ultimately in control representing the share holder?
    See a find that strange from you, it wasn’t too long ago that you were aggressively opposed to spenda, then you came back starting charts were in favour and now you are a believer? Has it not been the hard work in the last 12 months that had won you over, I might add that the last 12 months has been built off the back of the last 2-3 years. Or is it just the accumulation of shares now that you have a problem with, so cut off all bonuses.
    for how long does he cut off bonuses for?
    when does it kick back in?
    what’s the metrics you now use for bonuses?

lastly just a thought, does Adrian’s shares or percentage he owns of the company need to keep up or mostly in front of others in order for him to keep control of his own company? What would you rather, CEO/owner with a high percentage of ownership and a bigger stake and a bigger risk vs a ceo with minimal stake and risk. or you are thinking just simply at this point, enough is enough.

thanks

I’m no financial guru, so happy to here from those wiser.
    Last edited by Younginvestor01: 03/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $220.4K 20.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12373 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5940829 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.