OD6 2.86% 6.8¢ od6 metals limited

I don’t think OD6 is dying a slow death. No evidence of that. I...

1. tcf
    6,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I don’t think OD6 is dying a slow death. No evidence of that.

I believe the silence from this company is deafening. Recent selling/buying is suspiciously like insider trading whereby someone is encouraging sellers so they pick up cheap shares.

BH knows what he’s got. In fact I believe he’s plotted out the company’s proposed operational project.

Done all that without a program for exploration, fundraising or project approvals apparently. I can’t believe that. That’s NOT BH.

He’s slow in releasing mineral resource updates and metallurgy results. I believe he’s either waiting to make a big splash with the results or he’s talking to a prospective corp play.

OD6 has a ridiculous market cap of $5.5 million. Its peers, even those with inferior resources and grade have market caps multiples of OD6. The right news release can see OD6 as a Disallowed sooner rather than later.

I cannot envisage anyone, with the massive resource and high grade, being stupid enough to go to shareholders for a cash injection fundraiser at around 5 cents. That would be crazy stuff.

At this time the man is not impressing “savvy investors”. Maybe tomorrow he will.

And the cream on the cake will be an announcement saying they are drilling into the heart of a potential copper/nickel/gold deposit at Grass Patch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $5.457M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $12.22K 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1184 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ 81985
Last updated 13.12pm 03/05/2024 ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.