NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

The problem with you "ramming your point home" is that you are...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    The problem with you "ramming your point home" is that you are merely stating the bleedin' obvious. We all know the financial position of the company, since the 4C came out just two weeks ago. Clearly, if there isn't a significant announcement this quarter then some more funding will be required. However, that has happened over the last two years and the SP has risen 3-400%, directors, as a cohort, have been increasing their holdings, as have other significant holders and the company is reported to be getting closer to a company-making deal. The major shareholders are going nowhere, they are sticking around for the holy grail.

Obviously you have an issue with those facts. I don't care for your rudeness and bullying tactics on this forum. Your mum must be very proud.

You seem to forget that this is only a speculative stock at the bottom end of the market. There are no guarantees down here in the basement. If holders win then all well and good. If they lose, then no one is to blame for their individual actions in speculating ..... in the hope of a big gain. You seem obsessed with this company for some reason. You have a weird perspective on what is amusing. You certainly are not.

I won't be "chiming in" on your banal commentary any longer. Enjoy your life .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.