BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

This.. ☝️And one of the reasons I like to make relationship mind...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    This.. ☝️
    And one of the reasons I like to make relationship mind map's of directors and spend time researching past companies they have been associated with.

Leopards don't change spots..
    The Perth "white shoe bragade" are easy to track over a number of years.
    This last release is interesting in that why was he margined in the first place?
    Gambling on his own company, you would but think you would take a bit more care of your "free shares" no pun there but does show a bit of greed.
    But we can see how well they are looking after shareholders.. Pump out daily releases when want money and go deadly silent when they have absent management issues on ground.

One that note.. Is there anyone on ground that is part of the team or this last "technical RFI being handled 3rd party remotely?
    God this website sucks on mobile if your trying to post of mobile.. Upgraded to the new sammyS4 and HC Android app won't load for some reason.. Saying it's not working on this Android version.. (had a couple like this)
    Its the ads popping up and over writing that is killing this, so if this post is a mess.. Sorry on that..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.09K 277.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5447132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9528771 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 4034
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.