BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

So it's about time you Clueless Loosing Sod's sold your shares...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

So it's about time you Clueless Loosing Sod's sold your shares ..Yes...lol..I will be waiting tomorrow...lol

As for you @Mastatrada the only clown here is you...lol...YES...Trent has over 35M shares...lol

Please sell your shares Tomorrow and move on ....and stop posting rubbish on the BNL team ....you are not doing BNL shareholders any favours ...

Trent has backed himself with his own money and had his shares sold underneath him , by a margin call at a loss.... do you understand what a margin call is...? ..... Not because he wanted to sell his shares.....lol

IMO ...we should get a follow-up announcement with Trent BUYING another $28,000 worth of Shares at 0.010 cent...lol...it would be nice to see..lol

READ THE PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS :

GAS FILLED AND SATURATED WITH GAS AND NOW CONTAINING 4% HELIUM 268,000mcf/ AFTER A WEEK....DUMMIES... AND INCREASING , IN A PROVEN LYONS FORMATION HELIUM FAIRWAY RESERVOIR 230M
    AWAY FROM A DISCOVERY OF 8.8% 134FT GAS COLUMN RESERVOIR.
    AND 76 WELL APPROVED AND READY TO BE DRILLED...LOL..

KEY WORDS.. IMO... FOR ALL THE DUMMIES ,
    GAS SATURATED..LOL...

And yes @Sk1nman to answer your post , back up my truck with 20M shares, 0.011 cent ......lol...and I am so happy with my investment and to have had this opportunity at these levels.....lol
    BY the way you Sod's.... thank you for down ramping BNL shares......lol

Hi @Footmax ...I am still holding all my Shares and was buying more ...lol
    GLTALSH

DYOR

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.