DRO 2.47% 83.0¢ droneshield limited

I have just become a shareholder and read with interest the...

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I have just become a shareholder and read with interest the comments posted.Firstly it doesn’t matter to me if board members of a company sell shares especially if they had done a lot of work to get the company to a profitable stage.It would worry me if I thought they were exiting a sinking ship,and I don’t think this is the case with DRO.I saw the CFO of Kogan sold $16m of his shares this week and sooner or later they deserve the fruits of hard work.Sometimes they have tax to pay,options become due for payment etc.
    It may be a fair argument to say that they have overrewarded themselves with shares but shareholders get the chance to vote at annual general meetings on issues like this.As for the annual pay of the boss you could make a case for overpayment but there again they do get well paid in this day and age and without success their tenure can be short lived.
    In deciding to invest I liked the look of the balance sheet{ as an amateur admittedly} and I like the fact that the share price had the propensity to go much higher if you believe Bell Potter and others.Additionally the market propensity is huge with the added possibility of acquisitions or takeover.
    I hope I am correct and I look forward to the next few years with confidence.I wish the professionalism of this thread would improve but hey it’s individuals perception of what’s important isn’t it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $584.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.5¢ 80.5¢ $5.333M 6.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20352 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 206000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 2.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 83.3¢ 80.8¢ 1879991
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.