ARU 2.63% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

There are other possibilities long discussed since ECE departure...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    There are other possibilities long discussed since ECE departure - aah regarding the opposition to ARU developing Nolan's - the very same as Lynas endured. This past 13-14 months is not a tree shake but a strategic attack by above or below in my view only.

Then there is the shorting possibility that they are attacking ARU in much the same manner as many renewables critical minerals stocks. ARU in that low "current" RE pricing (manipulation) makes it a target - risk on regarding project delivery near time and budget advice - producing high quality finished products and time it will take to ramp to full production - be cash positive and payments/reduction of large debt - none of which I personally have issues with over coming years - their will be hiccups however what sp when full production! I can wait most certainly for that to arrive.

And yes the Gina/HP has garnered plenty of commentary here past and present. I feel not - the Gov would have had a clear mandate on such in that they are not using substantial tax payers monies to provide debt facilities for a mining magnate whom happens to be the richest woman in Australia - there would be wordings in the deal in my view.

Just my ramblings as usual - DYOR and decisions - I know nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.298M 6.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 2399925 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 644740 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.