AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

lol! Look at you go! Firstly, when I speak of “potential”, I am...

1. 13,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    lol!

Look at you go!

Firstly, when I speak of “potential”, I am referring to that relating to the development of the project and the growth of the company. The value of the company will ultimately follow. Anyone expecting that to be in a straight line is not paying attention to reality.
    Some of us spotted this potential back in the early days, and accumulated accordingly. Others joined along the way, recognising the potential to reach our goal of becoming a +10ktpa producer some day.
    The game is not over, the company is still developing the project. DYOR on how many juniors even make it this far.
    If that doesn’t suit YOU, that’s YOUR problem.

Secondly, you talk about 80c as being pure hype, yet apparently couldn’t recognise this apparent “pure hype” at the time, in order to take your big profits at 80c and sail into the sunset.
    Would that be the same as predicting 20c and 10c from “multiples” of those prices and again NOT acting to preserve capital or short the stock?
    Whoops. Again, YOUR problem. Is it no conviction or just hindsight goggles?

Thirdly, your comment that:
    AGY's fair value now lies at sub $200m in its current state today” is arbitrary opinion, totally unsupported by any reasonable analysis.
    You’re good at doing that.
    You don’t seem to comprehend that investors buy into a company for the potential growth into the FUTURE, and again you fail to lay out ANY reasonable assessment of potential future value, sensitivity to key factors, etc, and therefore fail to present any meaningful estimate of potential returns.
    Being unable to evaluate potential growth from current levels, based on assessment of various production and pricing scenarios, alongside estimation of sensitivity to key variables, is YOUR problem.

Many investors are here for the growth in value that comes with production and expansion. Many recognise that issues, delays, cost overruns etc are - and will be - par for the course. Things dragging on too long for YOU is YOUR problem. That doesn’t automatically make it a “bad investment”, it might make it incompatible with YOUR expectations/timing/risk/etc., but again, YOUR problem.

Finally, when you say “2nd-only asx lithium producer”, what you actually mean to say is:
    2nd ASX-listed battery quality lithium carbonate producer.
    Detail matters. This was 2nd to Allkem, btw, which is now merged with Livent and listed in the US as Arcadium Lithium; technically they are “still” listed on the ASX, through CDIs.
    I see how you simplified that line btw so you could compare to some spod hopeful. Sneaky. Fail.

It’s all apparently so dire and hopeless etc etc yet you won’t end the suffering?! Funny that.
    Go chase your shiny things; you can then be happy and not have to worry about the so-called carrots and the so-called promises, and can make squillions of dollareedoos!
    Don’t forget we’ll reconvene in 5 years to see how consistent (or otherwise) all that “winning” is!
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $228.6K 1.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 628673 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 115746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 431804
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.