AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

The common denominator is that everyone has now seen AGY...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    The common denominator is that everyone has now seen AGY dismally fail to produce the results it lead everyone to believe it would back in 2016-2018, as well as any year you choose to look at since then.

If AGY had delivered, the forum would be loaded with people singing its praises almost as much as you for some reason do anyway.

You are by far the most extreme and irrational person taking part in these threads and the only reason you hate anyone else is that they are bearish on a stock you have been incorrectly ramping for years. No one has downramped more extremely than you have ramped. You mock me for saying the permit won't already be granted two years ago, it still hasn't happened. You mocked me last for suggesting a CR was likely on the horizon, accusing me of fear mongering, saying nothing that bad was going to happen, then when it is undeniably a likely thing you say it isn't something to be concerned about. You have the gall to insult other people's TA after all those nonsense ramping charts you were posting in 2022 with those log scale channels indicating imminent targets of several dollars!

Holders currently accusing bears of being upset are clearly projecting. You were saying it was crazy to sell last year in the 70s, if what you say is true you're down well over a million dollars in the last year or so, and you think others are hurting? Your posts are dripping with anger and nastiness, you hands down are the most guilty individual here of dragging the tone of the place down, and you have the nerve to complain about things being less positive than all those years ago... during which you have hands down been the most prolific poster and the most nasty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.