AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm not sure if you're dishonest or drunk, but you have...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    I'm not sure if you're dishonest or drunk, but you have literally spent quite a few years telling me that things are imminent and have sometimes ridiculed or abused me for not believing it, including literally years ago mocking me for not believing things would be done within a quarter or so when even now years later they still haven't happened.

Now you are saying that it is clear to anyone that things are right about to happen as though we should believe the 'imminent' narrative... things are going to happen imminently, even though that has literally been the story for literally years of delays now.

The directors absolutely know things that we don't. We haven't had a progress update in over a month, that's over a month of information they have and we don't. When/if AGY ever works out how to design a plant which successfully processes lithium in an economically-viable way (something they have never done and have shown zero progress towards being able to do in over four years), it's not just going to happen overnight. We have literally seen zero tangible progress in over four years. Most, perhaps all of us assume that progress is being made, but with literally zero tangible demonstration or evidence of it, we have no idea how fast the progress is, how close they are or even if it is likely they will ever get there (I'm not suggesting they won't, but we have zero actual evidence). The directors do indeed know so much more than we do, even immediately after their most detailed announcements.

A year ago you would have been all but certain they would have the plant operating at near nameplate by now. Two years ago you were saying they would be there well before now and laughing at anyone who doubted it. The directors knew long before you or I did that it was not going to happen until much later. To say otherwise is to remove any doubt about your complete lack of credibility or objectivity.

We've been told for so long that various aspects of the plant are 'progressing consistently' and 'improving favourably' etc etc, but with no exact figures or data other than a production rate which does not improve. Even if nothing is being achieved, anyone can put out an announcement saying they're happy with progress if they don't have to substantiate it with anything at all. Perhaps decent progress is being made, perhaps it's completely negligible, we don't know, they do, but we do know that for well over a year they've been telling us progress has been lovely and results are imminent without it actually happening, so to say that it is fair for the market at this time to think this happens to be the time we can be sure something will happen and there would be nothing sus about a director taking action based on that is either outright dishonest or stupid.

I don't for a moment think this parcel was purchased as an investment because of knowledge of upcoming success, or an investment at all except in terms of its value as a marketting strategy, but it would indeed be a bad look in the eyes of the market if success happened imminently because directors don't buy every time they pretend/believe results are imminent.

Put it this way; if I spend a long time telling you that you should buy something which everyone knows I know more about than you do, and you keep buying over that time, and the price falls 80%, then I buy near the low right before amazing success... is it a good look or a bad look? You can spin your gaslighting, but we all know the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.