AGY 0.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

those who have sold and do not hold are hurting. they've...

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    those who have sold and do not hold are hurting. they've been caught, it seems. IMO
    no one can really control the SP. It is market forces. if one thinks it is time to buy, they will. others wait for fear it might still go down. that is why it is difficult to trade short at this time. who knows when a TH will drop. the director who is an engineer probably thinks the production issue is solvable. we can speculate otherwise. how fearful are we. it seems all calm in Puna Mining. have you seen the Puna Mining website? it is business as usual by the looks of it.
    the director does not hold a lot of shares. he has options to be exercised at sp of more than 70c by 2025.
    i don't trade based on the SP, I will just grow crazy.
    i am highly invested and my latest buy was at 13.5 but I don't worry about the SP day by day. i expect the permits very soon IMO and the continuous production around about end April and the offtake/ funding in two months after receipt of permit. this is my expectation. the reality may be different but in the medium term say 6 months, I expect to be way ahead of my purchase average. I am not giving financial advice, just my take. we are all different. i don't debate with others on how I am doing, or how good I am, or even how right I have been. those are for amateur investors. I am not referring to you btw. i also don't blame management for my decisions and I don't make decisions simply because the MD said this and that. I am not a rabbit. i do my own research. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $134.1K 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1085577 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 197251 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 631063
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.