AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Let me make this simple enough to be impossible not to...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Let me make this simple enough to be impossible not to understand.

No one has said they have ---made--- zero progress.

They have ---demonstrated--- zero progress.

I have always said I assume ---some--- progress ---has--- been made.

I have ppointed out that while I assume some progress has been made, the fact that they have demonstrated a total of zero progress and have not even made an attempt to quantify (you can look that word up in a dictionary if necessary, I know it does confuse a lot of people) any progress. Making vague statements like 'we are confident that the consistent progress we are making will take us towards optimum output' etc does not actually tell us anything. We have no yardstick to measure the progress by (other than production rate which shows no improvement since over four years ago).

Put it this way, whatever stage we are at now is indistinguishable to whatever stage we were at four years ago. We were never told why the pilot plant did not ever work (and sure, it got to something around 5% of nameplate so you can say there was some success, but there was still an395% to go and there still is).

Your quote of mine shows me saying they have ---shown--- no progress that is, there is no definitive demonstration of it. You can not tell me what problem they solved, you can not tell me any metric they have improved since four years ago. They did not even tell us if whatever problem(s) stopped the pilot plant from working have been solved or what they were. The filtration issue has not been fixed as of the last update.

I have not contradicted myself, you have either deliberately tried to twist my words or failed to understand the difference between saying there is no evidence for something and making a claim that something definitely does not exist, even when I have said countless times I assume it does.

With absolutely zero quantified (or qualified for that matter, other than saying the filtration issue has progressed, although even that does not show progress on their ability to make the method work since we weren't told that was even an issue with the pilot plant, and we don't know what those issues were or if there has been any progress on solving them) progress in over four years.

I challenge you to tell me why the pilot plant didn't work and how much progress has been made in solving the problem(s). If you can not do this, you can not claim there has been any demonstration of progress since four years ago, which is not the same as me claiming to know for sure that zero progress has been made, and again, I do not think that is the case let alone make the claim.

I hope you are capable of understanding this and people can stop twisting my words.

Actually, if you do struggle to understand this concept and it is necessary for me to explain it in such explicit terms, it shows show easily people can be confused by vaguely-worded statements in company announcements, which often carry implications without any explicit statements, like the meaningless one from February people keep quoting as reason to be optimistic. They can perfectly legally make that statement even if they honestly don't expect good results any time in the next decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.