AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

There's nothing wrong with my ability to grasp it, the relevant...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    There's nothing wrong with my ability to grasp it, the relevant thing here is that there has been zero tangible demonstration of progress in terms of their ability to use their method to produce.

You are putting words in my mouth about other areas. I wasn't talking about permits or funding deals or building bakeries etc. I'm sure they make a killer apple strudle and croissants to die for, but I was specifically talking about their ability to use their magic recipe to make lithium carbonate.

What would demonstrate progress? Literally anything which demonstrates progress in any tangible, quantified way. I'm not saying I want it in any particular way, I just point out that there is literally zero of it. Again, I challenge you to articulate one single piece of tangible progress in their ability to use their method to produce lithium carbonate. I'm not talking about permits etc. They aren't producing at an increased rate, there is no problem we have seen them solve in the last four years, their production rate has not increased in relative terms. I don't doubt they have the technical know how to build an even larger scaled up version which would operate at a similar rate, but tell me how they have improved. They haven't even made any claims that constitute quantifiable progress, let alone giving me anything I need to question or audit. You can't even give me claims to dispute! I don't have myopia, you have a vidid imagination which sees things which aren't there.

The pilot plant's stated objectives were not realised. You cite gaining $30M as major and anything else as trivial, despite the fact that your $30M was not revenue, it came at a cost (the share price was higher than now before they raised that money, and raising that money dropped the share price significantl), and the stated goals of the pilot plant which failed to eventuate included bringing in actual revenue of over $30M. Instead of generating revenue it was an expensive failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.