AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Your incessant repetition of false claims relating to the core...

1. 13,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    Your incessant repetition of false claims relating to the core purpose of the pilot plant is simply embarrassing.

You have been spoon-fed information from the company about its intent and associated success, alongside the “continued production” plan and how that was impacted by the evolving market and other circumstances in 2019 and 2020.
    …yet you still bang on with this “pilot plant failed” narrative.
    …and you cling to an unsubstantiated belief that they would not have the 2ktpa filtration circuit issues had they produced more from the pilot plant, despite you having ZERO knowledge of critical relevant factors between the two plants, as I detailed previously.
    Passing random speculation off as fact is terrible.

Be ashaned.

ps. Bazza’s car is getting repaired following an engine bay fire… he says that because it isn’t drivable yet, the mechanics have made zero demonstrable progress and therefore they are lying when they update him on the fact that they are progressing towards the car being functional again.
    Bazza is a goose!
    Shazza slapped him upside the head and reminded him that they had to identify and replace some faulty components, redo a bunch of wiring and order some rare parts that were on back order from overseas. They also are running a bunch of tests to confirm that all systems are functioning properly, and that the custom fuel-injection system is configured and tuned appropriately. It still needs a bit of work.
    Bazza just shouts “no demonstrable progress, they clearly don’t know what they’re doing and are clearly lying to me”….while Shazza just shakes her head.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $228.6K 1.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 628673 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 115746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 431804
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.