SYR 0.00% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 4,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    SYR perhaps I should have trusted the pattern and price particularly since I play repeated setups.....
    What a call ahead of time. Not only did the DOJI prove to be an upside reversal, it also respected the downtrend line and reversed off it
    Here was yesterdays sketch and below this chart, is todays close.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6162/6162243-405e213257ff034d0ffcb50dc94774a4.jpg

Today's pattern could indicate a 1st Green Day Pattern where I suspected ahead of time, that Fridays are a great day for stocks to squeeze and climb higher up. Everything has been accurately predicted. What would be great to see next week is another green day, with prices pushing back to 55c. THATS when I would drop some substantial news for that gap up I allude to when prices start to come OFF the lows!

Question is do I chase the Monday open/gap up? what.png
    I now reaaaaaaaalllyy regret not taking even a feeler. Damn I am such a coward!!! frown.png I applaud anyone that had the confidence to back my thesis and use it as part of their risk reward plan and the fruits of your efforts would equal a nearly 6% ROI overnight. Well done!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6162/6162247-8fafba0c1b46d5b6de6db5612d2cd531.jpg
    I already bet with todays action on Friday, some were forced to close out positions. Maybe a big margin recall on the books? There are heaps and the smart money have just been BUYING TO COVER, for them to add more shorts substantially, price needs to increase to make it worth their risk to reward. IF I Was a big short, my levels to short would be MINIMUM FEELER at the Gap Fill 62c to 67c small sizes will be added, and then waiting and watching to see a rejection of 70c levels would give extreme confidence in adding more to the position.

NOTE: I am NOT A SOPH and they are the only ones able to get borrows. Could be a mad STX style trap (STX' ers would know exactly what I am talking about as I have been exposing both the short side months ago when it was in a T.H pending gas flow test results, and then I exposed the LONG for how they are trapping shorts at the bottom of the range. SYR may be a future trap as they suck in all the bears
    I took my chances by waiting on the sidelines and missed the reversal frown.png even if that was just 6% for a short term trader, making 6-10% overnight is mint
    Woolworths has to be held for 6 to 12 months for those same returns lol all the best Bullrush and I respect your reasons to wait on the sidelines! Lets see if Monday allows an OKAY entry, I will have to watch my SIZE due to missing yesterdays IDEAL entry level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $361.4K 1.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75849 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 299170 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.