NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-29

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    I think age is important. If you've never run a profitable company and you've been trying for forty years, why would you expect that to turn around for the last five of your working life? Paul Ostergaard has been a failed businessman as long as he's had his hat in the ring. He's lost around $50m (that we know about across Norwood 1&2) and continues to lose millions each year. He'll never make up those losses.

Regarding Optus I'd be surprised if there wasn't a deal announced from here. Optus like to bolt things on to plans and I'd say that Optus will introduce VV for Android for some sort of fee. I don't think they'd be silly enough to replace the free version of iPhone VV they currently offer (maybe they bundle it with spam/cogvoice and try and sell it to iPhone users too as a superior product?) This is a very hesitant speculative guess because Optus will know how badly that approach failed with Spark.

What we do know is that the service is extremely niche, few people will pay for it so there are unlikely to be significant revenues surrounding it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.