DRO 1.12% 90.5¢ droneshield limited

My first entry was September 2020 and I have been slowly...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    My first entry was September 2020 and I have been slowly increasing my holding by successfully trading it, not having to put more dollars in.

If am strong enough to hold what I have now, and we are lucky enough to reach 4 dollars+ takeover or not (hate to see one), So be it.
    I am sure many others, including me here don't want a takeover? we hopefully see company success and big a SP go with it.
    Any takeover under 3 or 4 dollars, would be opportunistic by the buyer and an insult to shareholders if at the time DRO is an obvious success story.

I am not quite at the price to sell and de-risk, free carry yet as you have but close.
    I could and probably should and wouldn't do much damage to the portfolio, but I cannot let go any shares just yet, especially at this price!
    I am not to give people Christmas presents until Christmas. (and not Christmas in July)
    Rather, I feel this is time to accumulate for 2, 3 or 4 more months trading the swings, as the stock is in favour and will probably rise over that time.
    All surprises are probably done for the immediate future, and having been being in early allows one to handle a few bumps.
    (funnily enough early enough price was only 4-5 months ago)

If what they say will happen, happens, it should be very painless ride with no real reason to panic and sell and peoples target prices and more
    should not be an issue. Hopefully we all just kick back and watch it all play out. and can still keep a big chuck of shares near the end of our run.

I do feel it will be a quick run too as everything really kicking in this now and the remainder of the year.

Monday based on Friday's trading, especially closing auction when someone grabbed those last 300k at daily high.
    Not much headwind in market depth, if it's up 2-3 cents on open it should break through have a go at $1 very quickly and keep going this week.
    Hoping a good day Monday, I am still holding a large chunk from Friday morning entry, going well? will only have to give back 90% of the buy or just hold.

Wish I had others like DRO
    Last edited by swils: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.010(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $656.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 91.0¢ 87.5¢ $1.431M 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 50776 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 227077 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
88.5¢ 91.0¢ 87.5¢ 429525
Last updated 14.19pm 24/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.