DRO 0.34% $1.46 droneshield limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-25

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2367
    My mother's comment was more about the kind of stuff that gets flicked back at you. Perhaps I did need that warning because I've always overestimated other people's appetite for facts and logic above emotion.

On the subject of delicious irony, I found it exquisitely ironic that in one sentence you wrote "What is zero is your understanding of incentive stock options" and then in the very next sentence proceeded to air your own complete ignorance of how options work and what exercise price DroneShield's board options were set at when you wrote "Options have a strike price and that price is not zero, it is related to the price of DRO when the option is granted". Moreover, when @specvestor takes a moment to explain about zero-exercise price options, you responded and thanked them for explaining about "zero dividends". You're not painting yourself to be a particularly smart person.

The facts are:
    1. The issuer of an option can set any exercise (i.e. "strike") price they think fit, including zero, and that price has no specific relationship to the price of the primary instrument at the time the option is issued.
    2. Droneshield issues options to its board at zero exercise price. Each annual report explains the types and exercise prices of any options that have been issued.

I don't understand why it is that you would call me both "resident" and "fouteur de merde" regarding Droneshield. My only issues with Droneshield are with management greed and capital management. I have never attacked you personally in the past. I have never tarred you with spiteful epithets. I have never belittled you or spoken of you with contempt. Why do you feel that you need to speak about me this way to others?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.108B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.49 $1.41 $13.40M 9.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23103 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 48725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.45
  Change
0.005 ( 0.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.48 $1.48 $1.41 2660986
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.