LVH 0.00% 4.6¢ livehire limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-10

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Dear Fickle John,

I just read most past reports in 3 years and listened to all available interviews. LVH wouldn’t be described with the adjectives you used. They are not an also ran or a bunch of losers. They appear to be leaders in direct sourcing and the saas model which is operating in USA will blow out exponentially, in my view. They do have a great talent pool.
    they will get about $80-$100 per month per placement in SAAS model. They have signed up some huge companies and have worked with them over last few years to improve software and systems. I think you can look at it as a fresh opportunity. Startups go up and down as they address a new niche or
    developing need. Invariably many don’t stay on their 1st the 1st upswing of their share price. LVH is definitely imploding. New management appears very disciplined and not into blowing money and the tech is being delivered despite cutbacks,
    mid say your comments are rash . LVT didn’t collapse and probably is being run by last MD at live tiles without having to worry about dishonest characters at the top, who should be in gaol. They’d probably both enjoy some aspects of gaol. I’ve had a pretty small holding in lvh but I’m going to start buying. At 1cent or thereabouts I will make a fortune. Lucky you made me uncomfortable - my research has answered a lot of questions and I have s good understanding of business. I know why Christy bought 10,000,000 shares for $200,000. She will be buying more soon. THIS ONE IS NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS……

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $150.9K 3.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4854548 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 985976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.