LVH 8.33% 1.1¢ livehire limited

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Ive done very well from TTT and over the near future will make a killing.
    I think this business now has a good business model, after they stopped trying to get a lot of agents that attracted little business and a lot of servicing costs.
    There is a need for this product and they have sufficient customers of scale to demonstrate the mechanics and product design work. They are apparently attracting prospective staff at a sufficient rate to create a qualified pool of potential employees, which has been recognized and acted upon by their large clients.
    The professional service fees for finding staff are daylight robbery so there is plenty of incentive to try alternatives like LVH.
    The business has progressed beyond building the software so it can work. It has been taken up as a recognised solution to a problem and worthy to be paid for.
    Small value stocks like this can make you a lot of money. christy Forest just spent another $200,000 of personal funds on 10,000,000 shares.
    She knows where its going. This is on top of previous recent substantial purchases.
    In the recent conference call they stated that the major reason for the share price drop was the exit by a very large shareholder - not sure of who it may have been. Seems like public knowledge.
    The company doesnt have much debt is almost break even and Forest offered to not take salary in cash recently to try and ensure the results showed expenses were covered. This tells me there is a lot of belief. I think there has been a big change in senior staff/directors. I thought this was going to be bad but I think there has been more direction since the changes.
    Come back in 2 years... I cannot see LVH going broke and the use by large contractors will take the share price to a lot higher than it is now. Its giveaway at the moment. If you have $10k now you should just buy up. You would only not buy if it was going broke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.487K 135.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 512558 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 220381 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.