PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

@hitman, 20 bill for half of galps 80%...

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    @hitman, 20 bill for half of galps 80%

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/galp-seeks-sell-stake-namibia-oilfield-after-discovery-sources-say-2024-04-22/
    Hope that settles that matter.

If Pel 87 was a dud, WDS would not have funded license renewal, attended and met met with partners during conference and more recently summit or increased 3D area and be in regular talks with partners. WDS are also beginning to leak that they will be entering the OJ basin. They currently await a Seismic licence which based on Rino's draft looks very technical and bet a great deal of man hours required.

Iian,
    hired for his experience for this part of the PCL journey to maximise share holder value.
    It is not unsual for directors to work across multiple companies. If he has taken another opportunity, its a good indication that his integration will be minimal as WDS takes the reigns.

Vesna is only 1 of the directors and has decided to cash a few oppies forfeiting around 7mill at a bad time so she must be desparate for cash. Agree that it doest look good but ultimately they are hers to sell and life happens. She wont be the 1st director to sell and am sure she has her reasons.
    Once we have seismic license and wds commit, all will be forgotten.
    All i can say about my journey with PCL and a few other stocks, if i didnt panic sell a few times, i would be doing much better financially today. I can also tell you that PCL is heavily derisked since i bought 1st parcel.
    Until the story changes, i am going all the way this time

Last edited by Sh1n3: Monday, 17:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $54.97K 2.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6082131 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 938770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.