NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

"Imagine your life revolved around trolling Nor, stalking and...

1. 7,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    "Imagine your life revolved around trolling Nor, stalking and harassing holders.
    The elder of the Nor threads, calling people ol' mate, posting moronic hashtags..
    What a L."

Wait... didn't you post this earlier today:
    "Just do everyone a favour and stop posting unnecessary childish social chatroom crap."

Try walking the talk.

I am happy to compare my bearish views at different SP levels compared to yours/the doppelgangers.

NOR's SP is now 90+% down since my first bearish post...

In comparison, who was preaching "big deals" from $1.00+ down to the 1's? How many big deals have been signed during this time? Well, NOR hasn't secured a material deal with a new telco since 2019. And yes, I've been bearish based on the research I have shared here. Only the extremely biased, full of rage, cannot acknowledge I've been correct. Who does that sound like?

The greatest insight into NOR's potential was when Metaswitch, a NOR partner, released a video detailing a VM installation. The was clear they were not using NOR tech from the video. But @Doz was certain it was NOR's tech and they were precluded from announcing it due to an NDA lolololol. That told me everything I needed to know about NOR and the rusted-on perma-bull sentiment and FOMO of holders.

If I needed more proof, it was how gullible they were when NOR sold them the story of access to 1500 CSP's via Oracle. I posted research saying Oracle do not make sales on behalf of partners; they merely give access via a marketplace. Same as SalesForce/Amazon/Microsoft.

What happened next? Oralce didn't sell NOR's tech to any of the 1500 CSP's. The Oracle partnership finished. A sub-holder started off-loading. The same poster who said his stop/loss was hit during Covid, somehow managed to keep holding from 4's down to 0.01... without triggering a stop/loss.

As a former poster use to say: you can't make this stuff up. But he was wrong. Just look at the stories the perma-bulls tell themselves and each other.

"always be sure to reply/troll every holder's post and always have the last post"

Always be sure to talk about me in most, if not all, of your posts. You are clearly triggered because of my calls and research.

PS If you were such a "winner" on NOR, I'd highly doubt you'd get as triggered by my posts as you do. Just a theory.

PPS $150 gross is $130 net of your retailer brokerage... Big!

All imo...

#RentFree

#ForumRagePostingLOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.